Talk to you about the operating table
The basic function of the operating table in the clinic is to place the patient in various surgical positions, fully expose the surgical field of view, and ensure the smooth progress of the operation.
According to the general category, the operating table is divided into two types: electric and non-electric. Electric operating tables are the mainstream of the current market.
Important parameters of the electric operating table include:
1. Power system: all-electric or electro-hydraulic; whether there is a two-way surgical mode (whether the patient's head and feet can be repositioned); Height of clear space under the bed; Whether to configure rechargeable batteries, etc.;
2. Operation mode: wired hand control; Pillar emergency control; wireless control, etc.;
3. Material: bed surface material; mattress material; base material; whether X-rays are transmitted;
4. Structure: the overall bed surface is divided into several sections; the method adopted by the motion mechanism and the locking mechanism, etc.;
5. In addition, there are inclination angles of each part; The overall load bearing of the bed; various accessories;
6. In surgery, improper positioning of patients can easily cause different degrees of skin damage, nerves, blood vessels, muscles and other tissues, which is what we call pressure ulcers.
According to AORN's 1998 survey: pressure ulcers caused by body position account for the fourth place of surgical safety hazards, and Germany has formally trained surgical position placement personnel since the 90s, and only licensed personnel can place surgical position, which shows the importance of body position.
The more commonly used surgical positions in surgery are: supine position, lateral decubitus position, prone position, and lithotomy position.
1. Supine position
Generally, the supine position is common in the head and face, gastrointestinal tract, limbs and other surgeries, and the development of neck extension supine position, head low foot high position, supine cushion high position, etc.
2. Side decubitus position
Generally, the lateral decubitus position is suitable for lung, esophagus, lateral lumbar surgery, etc., and is divided into three types according to the specific type of surgery: chest lateral decubitus position, kidney lateral decubitus position and hip surgery lateral decubitus position.
3. Prone position
It is suitable for surgery such as posterior fossa, posterior cervical spine and posterior spine. Since spinal surgery often uses intraoperative CT, an all-carbon fiber operating table has been developed, and the biggest advantage of this operating table is that the diagnostic imaging equipment can be moved from head to toe without hindrance and the X-ray is completely free of any artifacts.
4. Stone cutting position
It is suitable for anus, urethra, perineum, transabdominal-perineal joint incision, vaginal surgery, transvaginal uterine removal, rectal surgery, etc.